Sunday, August 11, 2013

Perseid Meteor Shower Live! (Video of the Day: 8/11/13)

Hey everyone! Tonight the Perseid meteor shower starts up again! If you can, I recommend getting out of the house tonight between 10:30 and 4:30 to see the best parts of this shower, as bits of dust and rock hurtle themselves into our atmosphere. If you can't get out of the house, check out this live feed of the meteor shower. I know that I'll be checking it out myself.
The Pereid shower is one of the more prolific meteor showers around. This meteor shower occurs annually whenever the Earth passes through the debris tail of the comet Swift-Tuttle.

1 comment:

  1. Woha, I want to witness it for sure as for me it will be life time experience. Thank you for sharing the news along with link to watch it with us..

    ReplyDelete