Thursday, August 18, 2011

School's Back

Today was the first day of the new school year for me. I am still in high school, but I'm managing to take as many science courses as I can, I am also taking Physics at the University of Iowa, along with Linear Algebra.

My advanced placement biology class is very exciting. I know a bit about evolution already, but this class focuses heavily on it, so I hope to be greatly enlightened. This course goes from molecular biology all the way to current events, so I will definitely get a lot out of it. I am also very excited for advanced placement chemistry. Hopefully, these classes will aid in making my blog much more factual and informative. Physics will also be amazingly beneficial, but I'd probably bore everyone if I started writing about it.
Iowa City High School, my high school

Obviously I'll be much more busy during the school year, but I do expect to be more motivated, so we'll just have to see how often I'll be able to post. However, you can be assured that my posts will get much better from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment